This Is How Anniversary Wishes For Grandparents Will Look Like In 15 Years Time – Anniversary Wishes For Grandparents
Blessed altogether to Joseph B. Magliocca of Cecil, who celebrates his 80th on Sept. 6. He grew up in Cubbage Hill and lived abounding years on Thoms Run Road.
Joe and his wife Beverly accept been affiliated for about 58 years. They are the parents of Dawn (John) Pawloski, Joe Jr. (Mary), Anita (David) Torchia, Michael (Diane), the backward Diana Magliocca, Steven and Lynette (Joseph) Trecki. Joe and Beverly accept 14 grandchildren.
• Mary Lou Iorio of Scott will bless her 97th altogether on Sept. 4 with her ancestors and friends. She is the mother of four children, Natalie (Harry) Ceyrolles (with whom she resides), Johnny, Anthony and Frank. Mary Lou has seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
• Marlene and Jack Urso of Carnegie will bless their 45th bells ceremony Sept. 5. They are the parents of Gina (Palmer) Masciola, Mark (Annie) Urso and Jackie (Jason) Comisar. Marlene and Jack additionally accept nine grandchildren, Palmer, Domenic and Nino Masciola, Johnny, Noah and Vincent Urso, and Lily, Carter and Mira Comisar.
• Blessed 30th altogether to Christopher Carpellotti of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrates on Sept. 9. Chris is the son of Linda and Nick Carpellotti and brother of Michael.
• Blessed altogether to Laura Hartman LaCamera of Collier, who acclaimed on Aug. 27. Laura is the wife of Chris, and they are the parents of Cole and Sarah.
• Nevaeh Grace Helbig will bless her third altogether on Sept. 7. Nevaeh is the babe of Jennifer and Matthew
Anniversary Wishes For Grandparents